The real estate closing attorneys at the Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman were pleased to handle a number of closings for Blue Hills Bank in 2017. Among the properties we were the approved closing attorney were:
112 H Street Unit #3 , Boston , Suffolk County Massachusetts
98 Degaris Avenue , Dartmouth , Bristol County Massachusetts
47 Cunningham Road , Dedham , Norfolk County Massachusetts
55 Airport Road , Dudley , Worcester County Massachusetts
66 Tardie Terrace , East Bridgewater , Plymouth County Massachusetts
11 Margin Street, Unit 9 , Lynn , Essex County Massachusetts
47 Old Colony Lane, Unit 123 , Marshfield , Plymouth County Massachusetts
5 Kingsbury Drive , Medfield , Norfolk County Massachusetts
19 Franklin Road , Norwell , Plymouth County Massachusetts
70 Endicott Street , Norwood , Norfolk County Massachusetts
23 Algonquin Road , Quincy , Norfolk County Massachusetts
140 Spruce Street , Rockland , Plymouth County Massachusetts
18 Franklin Hunt Road , Rockland , Plymouth County Massachusetts
29 Brookmeadow Lane , South Grafton , Worcester County Massachusetts
14 Third Street , Weymouth , Norfolk County Massachusetts
90 Worthen Avenue , Weymouth , Norfolk County Massachusetts
103 Park Street , Wrentham , Norfolk County Massachusetts
In these closings, our Blue Hills Bank real estate attorneys dealt with issues such as :
- Massachusetts Declaration of Homestead – both preparing and recording
- Power of Attorney used by buyers and sellers
- Smoke Detector Certificates from the town fire departments
- Title V Septic Systems Certificate of Compliance
- Orders of Conditions
- Purchase and Sale Review
- Drafting of Quitclaim Deeds
- Bank Attorney Approval
- Different types of mortgages including VA loans, FHA, Reverse Mortgage, 203k loans
- Attorney Fee Prices and Costs
Among questions to ask Blue Hills Bank real estate lawyers?
- Is there a top-rated real estate attorney near TOWN NAME?
- Do you charge to review the Purchase and Sale Agreement?
- Can the closing be near me?
- Do you have real estate attorney reviews I can read?
- How much does a TOWN NAME real estate attorney cost?
If you buying home in the Greater Boston area using Blue Hills Bank as your mortgage company and need Real Estate Closing Services, call or text The Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman at 781-664-4936 . We are dedicated to providing you with professional attorney services for Blue Hills Bank closings. Contact a Massachusetts real estate lawyer today!
We offer many Residential Real Estate services such as:
- Home closing services for sellers, buyers, borrowers, and lenders
- Contract Negotiation, drafting, and review of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and the Offer to Purchase.
- Purchases, sales and refinances of any type of property
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) transactions
- Home Foreclosures & Foreclosure Bailout
- Title searches and title insurance through Stewart Title, CATIC and Commonwealth
- Short sales, both buying and selling
- Consumer Disclosure CD preparation
About the author: The above Real Estate information on Blue Hills Bank Real Estate Closing Attorney was provided by Timothy Sherman, an active attorney in the real estate law field. Tim can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 781-664-4936. Attorney Sherman has helped people close on their homes in many Massachusetts cities and towns for the last 15+ Years.
Thinking of buying, selling or refinancing your home? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my legal expertise!
I handle closings throughout the South Shore and Greater Boston Area such as: Boston, Braintree, Canton, Cohasset, Dartmouth, Dedham, Duxbury, Fairhaven, Hanover, Hingham, Marshfield, Milton, Nantucket, Newton, Norwell, Plymouth, Quincy, Walpole, Wellesley, Westwood, Weymouth and Wrentham.