The real estate closing attorneys at the Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman were pleased to handle a number of closings for Caliber Home Loans, Inc. in 2017. Among the properties we were the approved closing attorney were:
175 Winter Street , Brockton , Plymouth County Massachusetts
237 Pearl Street , Brockton , Plymouth County Massachusetts
288 Brook Bend Road , Hanson , Plymouth County Massachusetts
160 Salem Street, Unit 202 , Haverhill , Essex County Massachusetts
18 Sturbridge Street , Mattapan , Suffolk County Massachusetts
288 Old Center Street , Middleboro , Plymouth County Massachusetts
11 Tuckerdale Way, Unit 11 , Millis , Norfolk County Massachusetts
97 Guilford Road , Milton , Norfolk County Massachusetts
253 Windstone Drive , Portsmouth , Newport County Massachusetts
52 Mayflower Lane , Wareham , Plymouth County Massachusetts
16 Meadowlark Drive , Wareham , Plymouth County Massachusetts
5 Beaver Creek Lane , Wareham , Plymouth County Massachusetts
37 South Elm Street , West Bridgewater , Plymouth County Massachusetts
Massachusetts Declaration of Homestead – both preparing and recording in these closings, our Caliber Home Loans, Inc. real estate attorneys dealt with issues such as :
- Power of Attorney used by buyers and sellers
- Smoke Detector Certificates from the town fire departments
- Title V Septic Systems Certificate of Compliance
- Orders of Conditions
- Purchase and Sale Review
- Drafting of Quitclaim Deeds
- Bank Attorney Approval
- Different types of mortgages including VA loans, FHA, Reverse Mortgage, 203k loans
- Attorney Fee Prices and Costs
Among questions to ask Caliber Home Loans, Inc. real estate lawyers?
- Is there a top-rated real estate attorney near me?
- Do you charge to review the Purchase and Sale Agreement?
- Can the closing be near me?
- Do you have real estate attorney reviews I can read?
- How much does a TOWN NAME real estate attorney cost?
If you buying home in the Greater Boston area using Caliber Home Loans, Inc. as your mortgage company and need Real Estate Closing Services, call or text The Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman at 781-664-4936 . We are dedicated to providing you with professional attorney services for Caliber Home Loans, Inc. Contact a Massachusetts real estate lawyer today!
We offer many Residential Real Estate services such as:
- Home closing services for sellers, buyers, borrowers, and lenders
- Contract Negotiation, drafting, and review of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and the Offer to Purchase.
- Purchases, sales and refinances of any type of property
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) transactions
- Home Foreclosures & Foreclosure Bailout
- Title searches and title insurance through Stewart Title, CATIC and Commonwealth
- Short sales, both buying and selling
- Consumer Disclosure CD preparation
About the author: The above Real Estate information on Caliber Home Loans, Inc. Real Estate Closing Attorney was provided by Timothy Sherman, an active attorney in the real estate law field. Tim can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 781-664-4936. Attorney Sherman has helped people close on their homes in many Massachusetts cities and towns for the last 15+ Years.
Thinking of buying, selling or refinancing your home? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my legal expertise!
I handle closings throughout the South Shore and Greater Boston Area such as: Boston, Braintree, Canton, Cohasset, Dartmouth, Dedham, Duxbury, Fairhaven, Hanover, Hingham, Marshfield, Milton, Nantucket, Newton, Norwell, Plymouth, Quincy, Walpole, Wellesley, Westwood, Weymouth and Wrentham.