Real Estate Closing Attorney or Lawyer in Lexington, Massachusetts
If you buying or selling a home in Lexington, MA and need Real Estate Closing Services, call The Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman. We are dedicated to providing you with professional attorney services in Lexington. 781-664-4936. Contact a Lexington, Massachusetts real estate lawyer today!
We offer many Residential Real Estate services such as:
- Home closing services for sellers, buyers, borrowers, and lenders
- Contract Negotiation, drafting, and review of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and the Offer to Purchase.
- Purchases, sales and refinances of any type of property
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) transactions
- Home Foreclosures & Foreclosure Bailout
- Title searches and title insurance through Stewart Title
- Short sales, both buying and selling
- Hud Settlement Statement preparation
We are fortunate to be able to work with a wide variety of local and national lenders including Van Dyk Mortgage, Eastern Bank, and Leader Bank.
In addition, we work alongside agents at great brokerages such as Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest, Re/Max and Century 21.
About the author: The above Real Estate information on Massachusetts Settlement Agent was provided by Timothy Sherman, an active attorney in the real estate law field. Tim can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 781-664-4936. Attorney Sherman has helped people close on their homes in many Massachusetts cities and towns for the last 9+ Years.
Thinking of buying, selling or refinancing your home? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my legal expertise!
I handle closings throughout the South Shore and Greater Boston Area such as: Boston, Braintree, Canton, Cohasset, Dartmouth, Dedham, Duxbury, Fairhaven, Hanover, Hingham, Marshfield, Milton, Nantucket, Newton, Norwell, Plymouth, Quincy, Walpole, Wellesley, Westwood, Weymouth