The real estate closing attorneys at the Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman were pleased to handle a number of closings for The Washington Trust Company. Among the properties we were the approved closing attorney were:
8 Blanche Avenue , Cumberland Providence County Massachusetts
62 Thetford Avenue , Dorchester Suffolk County Massachusetts
30 Summer Street , Easton Bristol County Massachusetts
334 Gardner Street , Hingham Plymouth County Massachusetts
28-30 Rhodes Circle , Hingham Plymouth County Massachusetts
22 Bearse’s Way , Kingston Plymouth County Massachusetts
44 Stoney Run Lane , Marion Plymouth County Massachusetts
189 Milton Street, Quincy, MA 02170 , Milton Norfolk County Massachusetts
44 Patten Road , Norton Bristol County Massachusetts
11 Acorn Lane , Pembroke Plymouth County Massachusetts
123 Main Street , Saugus Essex County Massachusetts
Massachusetts Declaration of Homestead – both preparing and recording in these closings, our The Washington Trust Company real estate attorneys dealt with issues such as :
- Power of Attorney used by buyers and sellers
- Smoke Detector Certificates from the town fire departments
- Title V Septic Systems Certificate of Compliance
- Orders of Conditions
- Purchase and Sale Review
- Drafting of Quitclaim Deeds
- Bank Attorney Approval
- Different types of mortgages including VA loans, FHA, Reverse Mortgage, 203k loans
- Attorney Fee Prices and Costs
Among questions to ask The Washington Trust Company real estate lawyers?
- Is there a top-rated real estate attorney near me?
- Do you charge to review the Purchase and Sale Agreement?
- Can the closing be near me?
- Do you have real estate attorney reviews I can read?
- How much does a TOWN NAME real estate attorney cost?
If you buying home in the Greater Boston area using The Washington Trust Company as your mortgage company and need Real Estate Closing Services, call or text The Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman at 781-664-4936 . We are dedicated to providing you with professional attorney services for The Washington Trust Company. Contact a Massachusetts real estate lawyer today!
We offer many Residential Real Estate services such as:
- Home closing services for sellers, buyers, borrowers, and lenders
- Contract Negotiation, drafting, and review of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and the Offer to Purchase.
- Purchases, sales and refinances of any type of property
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) transactions
- Home Foreclosures & Foreclosure Bailout
- Title searches and title insurance through Stewart Title, CATIC and Commonwealth
- Short sales, both buying and selling
- Consumer Disclosure CD preparation
About the author: The above Real Estate information on The Washington Trust Company Real Estate Closing Attorney was provided by Timothy Sherman, an active attorney in the real estate law field. Tim can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 781-664-4936. Attorney Sherman has helped people close on their homes in many Massachusetts cities and towns for the last 15+ Years.
Thinking of buying, selling or refinancing your home? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my legal expertise!
I handle closings throughout the South Shore and Greater Boston Area such as: Boston, Braintree, Canton, Cohasset, Dartmouth, Dedham, Duxbury, Fairhaven, Hanover, Hingham, Marshfield, Milton, Nantucket, Newton, Norwell, Plymouth, Quincy, Walpole, Wellesley, Westwood, Weymouth and Wrentham.