The real estate closing attorneys at the Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman were pleased to handle a number of closings for Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Among the properties we were the approved closing attorney were:
598 E Sixth Street , Boston Suffolk County Massachusetts
25 Hamilton Street , Braintree Norfolk County Massachusetts
248 Center Street, Unit 1 , Bridgewater Plymouth County Massachusetts
11 Milestone Way, Unit 11 , Hanover Plymouth County Massachusetts
22 Sherwood Road , Hingham Plymouth County Massachusetts
16 Samoset Avenue , Marshfield Plymouth County Massachusetts
38 Gary Road , Needham Norfolk County Massachusetts
93 Boatwright’s Loop , Plymouth Plymouth County Massachusetts
129 Boatwrights Loop , Plymouth Plymouth County Massachusetts
47 Boatwright’s Loop , Plymouth Plymouth County Massachusetts
60 Boatwright’s Loop , Plymouth Plymouth County Massachusetts
83 Boatwright’s Loop , Plymouth Plymouth County Massachusetts
21 Union Square, Unit 21 , Randolph Norfolk County Massachusetts
32 Hobart Lane , Rockland Plymouth County Massachusetts
35 Primrose Drive , Seekonk Bristol County Massachusetts
32 Sumner Street , Taunton Bristol County Massachusetts
37 Meadowlark Drive , Wareham Plymouth County Massachusetts
39 Highland Road , Wareham Plymouth County Massachusetts
1665 High Street , Westwood Norfolk County Massachusetts
374 High Street , Pembroke Plymouth County Massachusetts
Massachusetts Declaration of Homestead – both preparing and recording in these closings, our Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. real estate attorneys dealt with issues such as :
- Power of Attorney used by buyers and sellers
- Smoke Detector Certificates from the town fire departments
- Title V Septic Systems Certificate of Compliance
- Orders of Conditions
- Purchase and Sale Review
- Drafting of Quitclaim Deeds
- Bank Attorney Approval
- Different types of mortgages including VA loans, FHA, Reverse Mortgage, 203k loans
- Attorney Fee Prices and Costs
Among questions to ask Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. real estate lawyers?
- Is there a top-rated real estate attorney near me?
- Do you charge to review the Purchase and Sale Agreement?
- Can the closing be near me?
- Do you have real estate attorney reviews I can read?
- How much does a TOWN NAME real estate attorney cost?
If you buying home in the Greater Boston area using Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. as your mortgage company and need Real Estate Closing Services, call or text The Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman at 781-664-4936 . We are dedicated to providing you with professional attorney services for Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Contact a Massachusetts real estate lawyer today!
We offer many Residential Real Estate services such as:
- Home closing services for sellers, buyers, borrowers, and lenders
- Contract Negotiation, drafting, and review of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and the Offer to Purchase.
- Purchases, sales and refinances of any type of property
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) transactions
- Home Foreclosures & Foreclosure Bailout
- Title searches and title insurance through Stewart Title, CATIC and Commonwealth
- Short sales, both buying and selling
- Consumer Disclosure CD preparation
About the author: The above Real Estate information on Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Real Estate Closing Attorney was provided by Timothy Sherman, an active attorney in the real estate law field. Tim can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 781-664-4936. Attorney Sherman has helped people close on their homes in many Massachusetts cities and towns for the last 15+ Years.
Thinking of buying, selling or refinancing your home? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my legal expertise!
I handle closings throughout the South Shore and Greater Boston Area such as: Boston, Braintree, Canton, Cohasset, Dartmouth, Dedham, Duxbury, Fairhaven, Hanover, Hingham, Marshfield, Milton, Nantucket, Newton, Norwell, Plymouth, Quincy, Walpole, Wellesley, Westwood, Weymouth and Wrentham.