The real estate closing attorneys at the Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman were pleased to handle a number of closings for William Raveis Mortgage LLC . Among the properties we were the approved closing attorney were:
47 Coffey Street, Unit A , Boston Suffolk County Massachusetts
25 Bay Farm Road, Unit J-25 , Duxbury Plymouth County Massachusetts
70 Fox Run , Duxbury Plymouth County Massachusetts
993 Union Street , Duxbury Plymouth County Massachusetts
1112 Washington Street , East Bridgewater Plymouth County Massachusetts
10 Robbins Road , Foxboro Norfolk County Massachusetts
328 Union Street , Hanover Plymouth County Massachusetts
40 Poole Street , Holbrook Norfolk County Massachusetts
5 Fairmount Way , Hull Plymouth County Massachusetts
80 Higgins Road , Kingston Plymouth County Massachusetts
89 Blue Hills Parkway , Milton Norfolk County Massachusetts
48 Adanac Road , Milton Norfolk County Massachusetts
162 Halfway Pond Road , Plymouth Plymouth County Massachusetts
750 Willard Street, Unit 3B , Quincy Norfolk County Massachusetts
15 Hughes Street , Quincy Norfolk County Massachusetts
14 Presidents Lane, Unit 14-12 , Quincy Norfolk County Massachusetts
Massachusetts Declaration of Homestead – both preparing and recording in these closings, our William Raveis Mortgage LLC real estate attorneys dealt with issues such as :
- Power of Attorney used by buyers and sellers
- Smoke Detector Certificates from the town fire departments
- Title V Septic Systems Certificate of Compliance
- Orders of Conditions
- Purchase and Sale Review
- Drafting of Quitclaim Deeds
- Bank Attorney Approval
- Different types of mortgages including VA loans, FHA, Reverse Mortgage, 203k loans
- Attorney Fee Prices and Costs
Among questions to ask William Raveis Mortgage LLC real estate lawyers?
- Is there a top-rated real estate attorney near me?
- Do you charge to review the Purchase and Sale Agreement?
- Can the closing be near me?
- Do you have real estate attorney reviews I can read?
- How much does a TOWN NAME real estate attorney cost?
If you buying home in the Greater Boston area using William Raveis Mortgage LLC as your mortgage company and need Real Estate Closing Services, call or text The Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman at 781-664-4936 . We are dedicated to providing you with professional attorney services for William Raveis Mortgage LLC . Contact a Massachusetts real estate lawyer today!
We offer many Residential Real Estate services such as:
- Home closing services for sellers, buyers, borrowers, and lenders
- Contract Negotiation, drafting, and review of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and the Offer to Purchase.
- Purchases, sales and refinances of any type of property
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) transactions
- Home Foreclosures & Foreclosure Bailout
- Title searches and title insurance through Stewart Title, CATIC and Commonwealth
- Short sales, both buying and selling
- Consumer Disclosure CD preparation
About the author: The above Real Estate information on William Raveis Mortgage LLC Real Estate Closing Attorney was provided by Timothy Sherman, an active attorney in the real estate law field. Tim can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 781-664-4936. Attorney Sherman has helped people close on their homes in many Massachusetts cities and towns for the last 15+ Years.
Thinking of buying, selling or refinancing your home? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my legal expertise!
I handle closings throughout the South Shore and Greater Boston Area such as: Boston, Braintree, Canton, Cohasset, Dartmouth, Dedham, Duxbury, Fairhaven, Hanover, Hingham, Marshfield, Milton, Nantucket, Newton, Norwell, Plymouth, Quincy, Walpole, Wellesley, Westwood, Weymouth and Wrentham.