Help Create A Bidding War Warrior
With low inventory, low rates and hungry buyers, this Market is a War Zone. A Bidding War Zone.
We want to help you turn your buyers into Bidding War Warriors.
5 Tips to Help Buyers to win Multiple Offer Properties
- Encourage the Buyer to assemble their Transaction Team prior to making an offer. Have your Buyer in touch with trusted advisors such as a Loan Officer, Attorney and Home Inspector.
- Have Buyers write a Personal Letter with their offer to sellers that complies with the Fair Housing Act. With this, Buyers are almost 10% more likely to win the home per a survey published in the Wall Street Journal.
- Encourage your favorite lender to do a complete approval of the Buyer and issue a commitment letter subject to only satisfactory P&S and appraisal, essentially all but eliminating a mortgage contingency. If this isn’t the Forever Home, encourage an Adjustable Rate Mortgage to increase Buying Power.
- Have your Buyer prepared to close quickly. Or, slowly should the sellers prefer. Flexibility is key.
- Include an Escalation Clause. Typically the Buyer agrees to match and exceed any verifiable, bona fide competing offers by set increments — say, $500 to $1,000 — up to some maximum amount
5 Ways The Law Office of Timothy A. Sherman Can Help
- We will talk with your client prior to making an offer to develop a comfort level and cohesive approach. This also helps add another layer of strength to your relationship with the Buyers.
- The Buyer can mention us by name in the letter as the closing attorney, as our reputation is strong in the realtor community.
- We can prepare the P&S and have it ready for signature with 48 hours of accepted offer
- Quick closings – we can close a file in as little as 10 days.
- We can carefully draft a legally sound Escalation Clause for the Buyer.
About the author: The above Real Estate information on Massachusetts Settlement Service Provider Near Me was provided by Timothy Sherman, an active attorney in the real estate law field. Tim can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 781-664-4936. Attorney Sherman has helped people close on their homes in many Massachusetts cities and towns for the last 10+ Years.
Thinking of buying, selling or refinancing your home? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my legal expertise!
I handle closings throughout the South Shore and Greater Boston Area such as: Boston, Braintree, Canton, Cohasset, Dartmouth, Dedham, Duxbury, Fairhaven, Hanover, Hingham, Marshfield, Milton, Nantucket, Newton, Norwell, Plymouth, Quincy, Walpole, Wellesley, Westwood, Weymouth and Wrentham.